Skip to main content

Write 3

Hello. My name is Khulan. I am study Radio Communication.  I am graduate. We exploring computer. This is really great science. It is making life more easier. Computer is very good or bad.Smartphone and tablets is small computer. This is disadvantages and advantages. It is great work.
    I am seemingly some people's lazy and sleepiness sometimes. There are don't inter communicate. Computers and towards tablets and smartphone. It is so miracle. Because it is simplify computer. Tablets and smartphones is small computer. If computer's hard cary so  smartphones easy. Smartphones and tablet's deficient in some ways.

    This  advantages is bulk. I cary my computer some day. This is really arduous. But computer is towards tablet and smartphones. It is so nice. Smartphone and tablets is portative for small. Someday keep track of computers hard. Therefore this effect is good.There camerа and keyboard, calculator,calling someone, sms writing, other software in smarthphone and tablet's.  
     Detriment  is content. Example smartphones is little content and can not installed by other software. Example: small screen size, and keyboard. Sometimes reading and writing hard. Because little screen. 
     Solution:Moving away from computers and towards tablets and smartphones that is cool . This is liked all people's and me. If unmade smartphone and tablets. What do you do ? I think effect is good. Smartphone is smart small computer . Everything two side. Computer  is moving to smartphone. This is good side. If you want this. I want it. Everything go technology advanced . 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing 6

                                                              Networking Hi teacher and intelligent guys. My name is Khulan. I am going to Mongolian University Since Technology school. I am writing a network     S o you want to set up a computer network. Right here, we have two of my computers    Macbook and PC here.And they both have Ethernet ports but where do connect them to. What I need is something like this a router. Now , a router has a bunch of ports in  the back that I can connect to  multiple computers, and it also works wireless.So I can connect them with cables. A router, you can connect Macs and PCs on combined network. These networking devices that filter traffic are called connectivity devices and they areseveral different types.     Bridge  – bridge is connectiv...

Writing 7

                                            Modern it trend's Hi everybody. My name is Khulan. I am going to Mongolian University Since Technology school. Everyone know modern it trend. I think about. This is electronic and communication, technology.  Modern trend is smartphone, macbook etc. You look this picture. What do you think? I think modern trend. This is so easy your electronic tools. Technological systems are sets of interconnected components that transform, store, transport, or control materials, energy, and/or information for particular purposes. In any system, how the parts work together is as important as their individual characteristics.        Difference between a smartphone and a cell phone When Simon debuted, the smartphone's features clearly differentiated it from other cell phones, which at that time were just telephones...

Write 2

    People   use computers when they work , go tanking or everywhere, but some argue that it will make people isolated and decrease social skills:          Hello . My name is Khulan . I am interesed in computer.Computer is a verygood tool. Why is everyone interested in computer ? I used computer everyday. It simplifies work . This has good and bad sides. Example: I am doing my homework, search news, weak eyes become.                Computer simplifies work. My speciality is related computers. This is implement many proceding. I can read a book, write, and install programms. And computable in computer. Used other article. This is my need. We know it is graet work.                  Contem poramity people's are incline Facebook, twitter, yahoo, and instagram. Google used for need a computer. Human's apply facebook , messenger everywhere. I am find news for it i...